Today was one of those lazy days when I didn't want to cook ... but finaly decided to settle down for something simple. I made kerai masiyal, rasam and baby potato curry. I made them in my own way, used all that i could find :-). But the end result was a big hit. Here is how i made them.
Baby potato - 200gms
Saunf - 1/4 tsp
Tomatoe puree - 3tbsp
Hing - 1/4tsp
Red chillipowder - 1 1/2 tsp
Garam masala powder - 1/2tsp
Salt - to taste
Water - 1/2cup
Oil - 2tbsp
1) Boil the potatoes , peel the skin and pierce them with a fork.
2) Heat oil in a kadai, add the saunf and allow it to crackle and then add the
tomatoe puree and saute for a while.
3) Then add the hing, chillipowder, garam masala powder, salt and saute for a while.
4) Then add the water to the gravy and allow it to cook till the gravy becomes thick
5) Finally add the baby potatos and fry for sometime.Serve with rice